L'Eau Theque ("low tech") Productions, a non-profit corporation 501(c)(3) was formed in 1988, to serve and educate the general public by means of theatrical presentations.
The objectives of L'Eau Theque Productions and Act!vated Story Theatre are
- to provide audiences of all ages with theatrical entertainment that educates and encourages independent thought
- to preserve the folklore and literature of many cultures and historical eras, and to demonstrate that folklore is a living, evolving entity
- to provide children an opportunity to express themselves through writing and theatrical performance
- to help educators learn productive ways to foster creativity and self-esteem among students
- to stress the common heritage of diverse cultures, including ethnic minorities and the Deaf/Hard of Hearing
Thanks to our Supporters
- Marsha Kessler Lennox
- Casper and Desiree
- Martha Eden
Thanks to the following individuals for their generous support
- Megan Cohen
- Tamara Holmes
- Shay Seaborn
- Burt and Deborah Cohen
- Elizabeth MacFarland
- Larry and Pearl Krupka
- Linda Fisher
- Wally Dury
- Willene Slavik
- Ishita and Rex Edwards
- Shawn and Annette Hall
In the past, L'Eau Theque Productions has produced several nationally touring productions for children and their families including a production of "A Christmas Carol" which toured to main stage performance halls and featured a cast of seven professional actors. We also have mounted shows for adult audiences. As the name L'Eau Theque (low tech) implies, the philosophy is to keep technical requirements simple. We use common household objects in unusual, imaginative ways. The goal is to inspire and encourage audiences to read, and explore the performing arts.
Act!vated Storytellers / Act!vated Story Theatre denotes The Goza Family, the heart and soul of L'Eau Theque Productions. They wear a lot of hats to produce and perform the show.
Venues Requesting Funding Support
for School Shows
- Schools requesting subsidized shows are expected to actively assist in fundraising efforts.
- Schools must be located within 100 miles of a show already on our tour itinerary or along the route between two shows, and schools must book an available date within the same time frame.
- Please send us an email and outline your needs and request.
for School Theatre Residency Programs
Funding support for Residency Programs may be available. Email us.
for Libraries, Museums and other Community Centers
Email us for current funding opportunities
Board of Directors
- Craig Corson
- Dennis Goza
- Karina Rosinz
- Kim Nava
- Kimberly Goza